We have audited financial statements and prepared required tax filings for a number of social clubs, including city clubs and country clubs that struggle with unrelated business income tax issues. Our audit and tax practice focuses on tax-exempt organizations, including 501(c)(7) membership organizations.
Services we provide social clubs include:
- Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations
- Federal and state tax preparation services
- Tax planning strategies for unrelated business income
- Budgeting, forecasting and financial planning
- Internal control consulting
- Customized consulting and agreed-upon procedures
- Federal, state and local taxation services
To keep abreast of the industry trends and maintain an understanding of the issues facing social clubs, we are active members of the Greater Chicago Chapter of the Club Managers Association of America and the Club Accountants Association of America.