Selden Fox is proud to announce the following professional staff promotions effective immediately:
- Michael Kram is promoted to supervisory senior. Prior to his promotion, Mike was a senior auditor and worked with financial institutions, manufacturing companies, non-profits, family offices and government entities. Mike is a graduate of Illinois State University with a degree in accounting and business administration with a minor in mathematics. Mike is a CPA and began his career with the firm in 2008.
- Amanda Socha is promoted to audit supervisor from senior auditor. Amanda is a graduate of Wesleyan University and is a CPA. Amanda began her career with the firm in 2008, and specializes in educational institutions, health clubs, non-profits and government entities.
- Mark Schneider is promoted to audit senior from staff auditor. Mark has been performing audits for manufacturing clients, non-profits and financial entities since joining the firm in 2010. Mark is a graduate of University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign and is a CPA.
- Michael VanAsdall is promoted to audit manager from audit supervisor. Michael is a CPA and works with financial institutions, manufacturers, non-profits and government entities. He is a graduate of Purdue University with a master’s degree in accounting, and began his career with the firm in 2005.
- Christopher Van Sickle II is promoted to audit manager from audit supervisor. Chris works with manufacturers, retailers, investment partnerships, non-profits, credit unions and employee benefit plans. He began his career with the firm in 2005 upon graduating from Augustana College. Chris went on to get his MBA from DePaul University, and is a CPA.