Our income tax team provides a personalized, client-centered approach designed to minimize income taxes while helping you establish long-term goal planning. Our knowledge and constant research of complex tax legislation will help you achieve your current and future goals in an accurate and timely way. We pride ourselves on developing strong, long-term relationships with our clients to help you meet your objectives and adapt as your circumstances change.
Our individual tax services include:
- Income tax planning and compliance, including preparation of federal, state and city income tax returns
- Maximizing deductions (therefore minimizing self-employment tax) with regards to the preparation of Schedule C
- Quarterly estimated tax planning to avoid underpayment penalties
- Providing Internal Revenue Service and multi-state tax examination assistance
- Consulting on tax planning strategies to minimize the income tax effect of U.S. and international investments
- Tax planning and compliance related to real estate investments
- Tax research, including the impact of proposed or new legislation
Trusts & Estates
There are many different kinds of trusts, including simple, complex, grantor, revocable and irrevocable trusts. Our team of experienced professionals will help you determine which trust is best suited to meet your needs. The various factors we address when setting up a trust include:
- Will your assets be distributed in the way you desire?
- Will your heirs benefit in the way you intend?
- Will estate taxes be reduced?
As we work with trusts, we are committed to your long-term goals and objectives, and we provide solutions that aim to minimize tax impact and safeguard assets based on your goals.