In the insurance sector, we provide audit, tax, and accounting services to life, health, property and casualty insurance companies, including insurance agencies and third-party administrators and brokers.
As increased regulation on the insurance industry continues, the demands on you, your staff, and your business intensify. We maintain relationships with state insurance regulators and industry associates that allow us to provide personalized support that goes beyond the traditional role of an accountant. We are committed to meeting your financial and tax needs and helping you plan for your future.
Your needs are unique depending on your business model, as are your aspirations for the success of your business and your personal financial situation. We are attentive to your story — your past, present, and future — and we customized our services based on where you want to be in the years to come.
Some of the examples of services and consulting we can bring, in addition to our traditional audit and tax services, include:
- Preparation of valuation studies to help closely held companies or individuals minimize estate and gift taxes
- Perform agreed upon procedures
- Business and personal estate and income tax planning
- Assistance with business acquisitions and mergers
- Recommendations on policies and procedures
- Assistance with implementation or administration of benefit plans
- Reinsurance and captive consulting
- Regulatory assistance
Additionally, our accounting solutions team has extensive experience providing, as needed, supplemental services that your office manager or in-house accounting staff may be handling. These services may include client account management support at the controller or senior accountant capacities, bookkeeping and financial reporting, or preparation of financial information requested by external auditors.