Chris Van Sickle is a Vice President in the firm’s audit group. His public accounting practice actively includes auditing, accounting services, and tax preparation for clients across a spectrum of industries. He provides services for privately held entities, investment partnerships, employee benefit plans, and financial institutions.
Chris prides himself on always looking for ways to add value to his clients through identifying efficiency recommendations, providing expert analysis from his diverse experience, and delivering personalized support. He engages his clients in the audit and tax process, making the service he provides more than just a compliance activity. By posing challenging and discussion-provoking questions throughout the process, Chris ensures that both he and his clients benefit from a better understanding of the issues, which results in more valuable recommendations.
- Augustana College, Rock Island, IL - BA, Accounting & Economics - 2005
- DePaul University, Chicago, IL - MBA, Financial Analysis - 2011
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
- AICPA Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certificate
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ILCPAS)