Robert Zeman is an audit vice president at Selden Fox and is responsible for the audit fieldwork for a number of the firm’s audit engagements. He has acquired significant experience working on audits of benefit plans, non-profit organizations, and privately held businesses.
You can find Robert cooking, reading or spending time with his family when he is not working on an audit.
Education and Licenses
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign – BA, Accounting – 2010
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign – MA, Accounting – 2011
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
- AICPA Fundamental IFRS Certificate
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ILCPAS)