Selden Fox offers an individualized suite of services for the professional and personal needs you encounter throughout your business and life cycles. We provide consulting as you begin a new venture, we provide accounting solutions and in-house finance department support for your small and growing business, and we handle the annual preparation of your business and personal tax returns while providing regular tax planning. As your business grows, we perform necessary audits and reviews, so you have a clear understanding of the current finances. Throughout these cycles, we strategize with you on the overall wealth planning of your finances.
- Audit & Assurance – At Selden Fox, we are not only focused on the numbers. We combine our knowledge of your business with our experience, identifying opportunities to improve future business performance and results. We understand that financial information must be practical and usable within your business. We are committed to providing you with relevant financial reports delivered in a clear and concise format.
- Taxation – It is imperative that you have experienced tax professionals working with you that understand your business and personal tax needs to make the best decisions in today’s complex business environment. At Selden Fox, we have the talent, the resources, the drive, and the commitment to minimize your tax liabilities while providing exceptional client service.
- Accounting Solutions – Consistent, reliable, and timely accounting information is vital for keeping a business running smoothly and providing leadership with the information needed to make better business decisions. Our high-level accounting advisory and bookkeeping services provide you with the confidence and security you need for your organization’s accounting function
- Business Valuations – Armed with this experience, we conduct an in-depth analysis of the company’s history, present capacity, future projects, operational procedures, and more. The result is an accurate valuation report that provides insight into the company’s value and is defensible against outside scrutiny.
- Consulting – Beyond our traditional accountant role, we serve as a trusted advisor and are called upon our clients to assist with and advise on a variety of both challenges and opportunities they encounter as it relates to their financial health.