In the insurance sector, we provide tax, audit, and accounting services and solutions to insurance agents and brokers, as well as to insurance service and consulting agencies. As increased regulation on the insurance industry only continues, the demands on you and your staff intensify. We provide personalized support that goes beyond the traditional role of your accounting firm, so you can rest assured not only that your financial and tax needs are being met, but that we are also helping you plan for your future.
Your needs are unique depending on your business model, as are your aspirations for the success of your business and your personal financial situation. We are attentive to your story — past, present and future — and we focus our services based on where you want to be in the years to come.
Some of the examples of services and consulting we can bring, beyond our traditional tax and audit, include:
- Preparation of valuation studies in order to help closely held companies or individuals minimize estate and gift taxes
- Business and personal estate and income tax planning
- Assistance with business acquisitions and mergers
- Recommendations on policies and procedures
- Assistance with implementation or administration of benefit plans
Additionally, our accounting solutions team has extensive experience providing, as needed, supplemental services that your office manager or bookkeeper may be handling for the agency. These services may include client account management support at the controller or senior accountant capacities, bookkeeping and financial reporting, or preparation of financial information requested by external auditors.