Selden Fox works with family members and professional trustees in managing their fiduciary tax planning and compliance needs. Working alongside financial advisors and estate attorneys, we have extensive experience in estate and trust taxes with an eye toward minimizing tax liabilities and capitalizing on evolving tax laws all well seeking the client’s short-and long term financial goals. Our estate and tax services include the following:
- Tax planning, preparation, and compliance related to Form 1041 – US Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts
- Tax planning estimates to avoid underpayment penalties, including quarterly planning meetings.
- Preparing and filing Form 706 – US Estate (and Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Return
- Preparing and filing Form 709 – US Gift (and Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Return
- Tax research, including the impact of proposed or new federal/state legislation.
- Assistance with representation before the IRS or Illinois Department of Revenue during examinations.
If you have any estate and trust tax issues, concerns, concerns, or need assistance with your tax planning or compliance, Selden Fox can help. For additional information please call us at 630.954.1400 or click here to contact us. We look forward to speaking with you soon.