Our tax professionals prepare partnership income tax returns, and also provide advice when it comes to intricate partnership decisions, including:
- How should income, gain, deductions, and credits be properly allocated to each partner?
- What happens when a member withdraws some or all of their capital investment?
- What happens when a member takes a distribution?
- How do recourse and nonrecourse liabilities play a factor in your business?
- How can you ensure your assets are not at risk?
We will help you navigate these issues and plan accordingly for the future. We also prepare many of the individual income tax returns associated with our partnership clients. This service lets us become more familiar with your business and personal objectives.